Monday, June 18, 2007

Summer Times

It seems like things are finally slowing down and getting back to normal around here. By which I mean my humans have more time to hang out with me and--most importantly--help me write my blog! This weekend started off great. We went to Massachusetts to see some more members of my pack, who we hadn't seen in a while. I'll let you guess what the other best part was:


Then Sunday morning me and my human, my friend Mia and her human, and her friend Luke and his human all went out to New Jersey to the big park. We hiked in the woods.


And then we went down to the beach and went swimming in the Hudson River. It was great. Luke would swim all day, and even Mia is getting good at it. I got to practice my fetching. I'm getting much better, as you can see:


I slept the whole way home.

No comments: