Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Lots of news!

There's been lots going on around here. First, you'll be glad to know a new camera is on the way. More photos of me and my adventures coming soon!

And second, my humans tell me we are moving house. I don't really know how I feel about this. I like our current house for a lot of reasons: the long hallway to play ball in, how I can find my way in the dark from one end to the other without bumping into anything, the short walk to the local dog park with pool, and of course seeing all my human and canine friends from around the neighborhood. The humans took me to the new place this past weekend to check it out. It seems nice enough, and there is a backyard which is cool, but I am going to reserve judgement until we really get there.

Also, I am going to have to write a new rap for the left-hand side of my page, since some of it won't apply anymore. Let me know if you have any rhyming suggestions!

No comments: