Monday, August 13, 2007

New digs

Wow--it's been an overwhelming couple of weeks. First my humans went on vacation. Without me--can you believe that!? My old dogwalker Jeff stayed with me and we had a great time. I even lost a few pounds. Then when they came home they put everything we own into boxes. And then these strange guys came and took the boxes (I barked and barked at them) and brought them to this new place, where we are now staying. I am sort of confused by the whole thing, as you can see:
The next morning, it was a beautiful day. Me and the humans were up super-early and we went to a big park. I ran and ran and zoomed and zoomed. If you click on this photo to make it bigger, you'll see what I mean.
It was awesome! It even has a beach for dogs, which I went to a long time ago and still knew how to get to.
Today I went to my new dggie daycare place, Monster Mutt. My humans say it's appropriately named--har dee har har. Anyway, I spent all day playing with another chocolate lab named Mookie. When we got home, I laid down to nap and barely moved all night. Other than to write this post, of course.

Tomorrow is the first walk with my new walker, Dave. I'll let you all know how that goes!

No comments: