Friday, June 13, 2008

A book review!


A nice lady sent me an e-mail asking if I'd like to review this book on my blog--I have hit the big time! So she sent it to us and my human has helped me check it out.

I think this is a good book for a new dog owner--there is a lot of helpful information about how to choose a dog, how to take care of your dog, and how to train your dog. And tons of neat facts like I have only half as many tastebuds as a human does.

What it's not great for is finding out what might be wrong with your dog if your dog is doing something weird. For example, if your dog has tummy problems and you go to that section of the book, it will tell you all about how it got upset and what it looks like, but not what to do to about it. That said, if your vet diagnoses your dog with something, then you'll be able to look it up and read all about it, so that could be really useful.

In short--it's a big book and very smart looking, and it might be a good addition to the library for a new pet owner who wants to know everything about their new friend!

No comments: