Sunday, April 15, 2007

Rain, rain, go away!!!!

Well, the whole weekend wasn't rainy, but today sure was. It's been raining since we woke up. My friend Mia came over to my house for the first time ever today. I had to learn how to share my toys, but I was pretty good about it. We both chewed on bones.Yesterday me and the humans walked all the way down to 19th street to take me swimming, but the place said the pool filter was broken so I couldn't go swimming. We were disappointed. We walked pretty far to get there, and then we still had to walk all the way back!! But I took a big nap when we got home and I felt much better.

Hopefully tomorrow won't be as rainy as today. I don't like going for walks in the rain and getting wet. I only like to get wet if I'm swimming. I hope summer hurries up and gets here soon!

No comments: