Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Triathlon weekend


Sorry I've been away for a while--the humans have been very busy! A perfect example of this was this weekend, when one of them did something called a triathlon. It meant getting up veeeery early, and driving to the beach, which I really liked.

There were a bunch of humans swimming in the water. So many of them!

Then they got out of the water and ran past us, and jumped onto bikes and raced away. I missed my human a lot--I just wanted to hang out with him.

Then they came back from riding their bikes, and started to just run away. I was pretty confused. But my human came back soon! I guess it wasn't good for him that he came back, but I was so happy to see him I didn't care.

It was only 10 am when we finished with all this, so it was just the start of our day. But I missed most of the rest of it: I slept in the car on the way home, and with the other human when we got back to our apartment. Triathlons are all well and good, but nothing beats sleep--I'm the champion of that!

No comments: