Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The new old place

Hi everyone--it's been a busy week, and I'm sorry I haven't posted. My humans and I moved! It happened very fast, but I am so happy to be back in our old building and our old neighborhood. I smile all the time when we go out for walks.

Speaking of which, they walked me A LOT last week, and this weekend. During the week we did a bunch of errands together, going to Best Buy and Bed Bath and Beyond and even Banana Republic! (I was fascinated by the mannequins there--they're like real people...but not.)

On Saturday morning we went to Central Park to play in the snow before running MORE errands.


Then on Sunday they took me on a nice walk along the river to the dog run on 72nd Street.



After that I went to get my nails cut (not fun) and I spent a lot of time snoozing in the afternoon.

When the apartment is tidier I'll post pictures of me in my new habitat. But the human says I can't do that yet. Talk to you soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baci - What has been going on? Your friends in Baltimore have been wondering?
Marie and John - zoe's family!