Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Long time, no post


Hi everybody! I'm sorry it's been so long since my last post. My humans have been very busy (or "too tired," which I agree is not a very good excuse) and haven't had time to help me update my blog. Here are a few things that have happened:

* We had a mini flood in our new home one day while my humans were at work. I was home all by myself and I barked and barked when water came through our closet, but no one paid any attention. I was really glad when my humans came home and got it cleaned up for us. It was very stressful.
* Because of that we got a new rug in our living room, which you can sort of see above. I like it--it's softer than the last one!
* I went to the park a lot.
* I went to the Palisades with my friend Mia.
* Tonight I accidentally ran over my friend Skipper I was so excited to see him in the hallway. I think he'll be OK though.

And that's sort of about it, aside from the usual playing and eating. I'll dig up some more fun stories for you though, soon--I promise no more long breaks like this one!

No comments: