Monday, March 26, 2007

Weekend Re-cap

Whew--it was a busy weekend again this week. On Saturday me and one of the humans went to the 72nd Street dogrun. It was nice out so it was a really good day to play. Then we walked home along the river.
I like walking this way--there's lot of piers to go out on, and the water smells good. Someday I will swim in it, I hope. Of course, some parts of the pathway are more dog-friendly than others.

On Sunday, me and both humans went for a walk through Times Square. I liked all the lights and good food smells. Mm-mm!
And then we ended up at a big park and a big building I'd never seen before. I tried to make a new friend but this guy was not very social. Strong, silent type, I guess.

And today, to celebrate the humans going back to work, I ripped up a big case of CDs. Back to the grind!

No comments: